being free

I like being free. I like the way it feels.

17 September 2009

jesus through photography

I just came across an amazing photography project by Michael Belk. Michael Belk worked as a fashion photographer. He is said to be one of the best. According to his website his work has appeared in Vogue, Elle, GQ and Vanity Fair. And his clients have included Nautica, J.Crew, Polo and Christian Dior. The project is entitled Journeys with the Messiah. It is a gripping portrait of Jesus. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks for the link, Todd. There is indeed some good stuff in there. Some strike me as a little bit cheesy and/or campy -- but others are remarkably fresh. I really liked "The Second Mile," "The Last Supper," and I'm still trying to make up my mind if I really like or really don't like the "Daily Bread" one. Thought-provoking stuff at any rate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home